In order to start working with Coople, you will need to have one of the following right to work documents:

UK Citizens - You will need a Passport of Full UK birth/adoption certificate with Proof of your National Insurance Number.

EEA Citizens - We will need to see a Passport or a National ID Card

Non-EEA Citizens -  We will need to see either a Passport with Biometric Card, a Passport Vignette that permits employment (must be in your current passport), or a Certificate of Application (subject to verification from Home Office).

We do not accept the Tier 4 Student Visa.

No-matter what type of document you have, we will need to see it in-person at a Right to Work session. We run several sessions every week at our office near Liverpool Street station. Click here to book yours.

Did this answer your question?