As the name suggests, at a right to work assessment, we will need to see proof that you can legally work within the UK. The type of document we need to see will depend on whether you’re a UK citizen, an EEA citizen or a Non-EEA citizen. 

Most Cooplers will need to bring one of the following documents to a right to work assessment. If however you wish to see a full list of the documents we accept, you can find it at the bottom of this article.

Please note: We do not accept Tier 4 Student Visas.

UK Citizens - You will need a Passport or a Full UK birth/adoption certificate with Proof of your National Insurance Number.

EEA Citizens - We will need to see a Passport or a National ID Card.

Non-EEA Citizens -  We will need to see either a Passport with Biometric Card, a Passport Vignette that permits employment (must be in your current passport), or a Certificate of Application (subject to verification from Home Office).

We run several assessments every week at our office near Aldgate East Station. Click here to book yours.

Did this answer your question?