You can stop hiring for a job any time after your job is published. After you stop hiring, you will automatically reject all applicants for the job. This means that you will no longer be able to review applications or to hire new workers for this position. You will still see your job and hired workers. If you already filled this position, you will not be able to stop hiring for it.
How to stop hiring from the Coople platform
If you are using Coople from your computer, follow these steps:
- Go to My Jobs and open the job where you no longer need candidates
2. Click on the Stop hiring button at the top-right corner
3. Select a reason why you want to stop hiring for this job. Your choice helps us understand how we can help next time
How to stop hiring from the Coople Hire App
If you are using Coople Hire from a mobile phone, you can stop hiring following these steps:
- Go to the Job list (💼 icon) and select the job where you want to stop the hiring process
- Click on the three-dots menu at the top-right corner
- Select Stop hiring from the options that appear on the screen
- Select a reason why you want to stop hiring. This helps us understand how we can make Coople better
After you stop hiring, you will see an orange label at the top of the screen with the new status Hiring stopped.
If you want to start hiring again, you can always create a new job. You can do this from the Coople Web Platform and Coople Hire.
Get Coople Hire
Create jobs, review applicants and hire staff on the go with Coople Hire.