Updated as of 03 June 2020
Your health and safety are still our highest priority. It is important that you continue to follow the instructions of the Federal Council regarding distance and hygiene measures.
On 27.04.2020, the COVID-19 safety measures were relaxed for the first time, meaning that we are slowly but surely on the road to recovery. Together with our customers and the authorities, we are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will use this blog post to provide you with the most up to date information at all times.
At this point:
- All Coople jobs that are not cancelled will take place and you can start them accordingly.
- To ensure your health and safety, we speak separately to all our outreach operations to ensure that you are able to follow the 'social distancing' rules and are provided with appropriate protective clothing (e.g. gloves or mask). The need for this varies from situation to situation and will therefore be discussed by us in each situation individually.
- If you develop flu-like symptoms, especially a dry cough, fever or tiredness, please call your doctor immediately, do not go to work and call us on +41 44 554 50 00 after cancelling your shift in the app. Our strike policy will not apply in this case.
- If you have returned from the following countries in the last 14 days, you cannot work as a Coopler until the 14 days are over: Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Sweden, China, Great Britain, Iran, Russia, India, Pakistan, Brazil, Mexico and USA. In this case, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The 14 days count from the time you have informed us, unless you can prove the end of the trip. Please cancel your existing assignments (which take place within the 14 days) in the app and contact us. Our Strikes Policy will not apply in this case.
- If you are not comfortable with attending a shift, because you are worried about your health, you can cancel your shift and our strike policy will not apply. However, you will need to call us to let us know, in addition to cancelling your job in the App.
We continue monitoring the situation in consultation with the Federal Office of Public Health to adjust our policies as and when needed.
In the meantime, please follow best practices to protect yourself from catching a virus:
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap
- Cough and sneeze in a handkerchief or into the crook of your elbow
- Wear a hygiene mask if social distancing is not possible
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugs and other greeting rituals
- Keep 2m distance for “social distancing” to limit the risk of contagion and protect those at risk
- Stay at home if you feel unwell and have flu-like symptoms and seek medical attention only in emergencies and after calling for help
- Avoid using public transport if possible, especially during rush hours
Further information and useful explanatory videos can be found at: www.foph-coronavirus.ch
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on +41 44 554 50 00 or email email@example.com.
Managing Director Coople Switzerland