Your health and safety are extremely important to us.
Especially with the recent outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus it’s important for everyone to do their part in reducing the spread of illness.
We are closely monitoring the official advice from the government and we will keep you informed of any developments. We are in regular contact with all clients to ensure a safe working environment for all of you. Until now, no Coopler or client has been affected by the Coronavirus but it’s important to maintain a high level of attention.
At this point:
- If you develop flu-like symptoms, especially a dry cough, fever or tiredness, please call your doctor, do not go to work and call us on +44 208 338 9333
- If you have returned from Iran, the Hubei province in China, special care zones in South Korea or Italy in the last 14 days, the government advises that you should stay indoors and avoid contact with other people. As a result of the government advice, you unfortunately will not be able to work for Coople. Please also call us on +44 208 338 9333, so we can cancel your shifts without applying any strikes.
- If you have returned from one of the following areas in the last 14 days and have ANY flu-like symptoms, the government also advises that you should call 111, stay indoors and avoid contact with other people. These areas are: China (outside of Hubei province), South Korea outside of the special care zones, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Laos, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam. Please also call us on +44 208 338 9333, so we can cancel your shifts without applying any strikes.
- If you have any questions or concerns on this matter, please call us on +44 208 338 9333
In the meantime, please follow best practices to protect yourself from catching a virus:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugs and other greeting rituals
- Stay home if you feel unwell and call your GP or 111 if you have flu-like symptoms