Having a professional photograph on your profile helps companies get to know you before they make a hiring decision. We recommend you follow these tips before you upload your professional photo to your profile:
- Pose in front of a neutral background like a white wall, or choose a setting that describes the work you do.
- Choose the right clothes. There’s nothing wrong with wearing casual clothes, just make sure you look professional.
- Be the only person in the picture, companies only want to see who they’re about to hire.
- Avoid wearing objects like hats or sunglasses.
Upload a professional photo
- Open the Coople Job App
- Tap on Profile
- Tap on the camera icon
- Upload a cover portrait photo first. You can upload more than one photo if you think it will help companies get to know you better.