If you post similar jobs over a period of time, we recommend you save them as templates to create jobs faster in the future. All jobs that you publish are saved automatically as Recently created, and you can also use them again when you create a new job.
Templates and recently created jobs are available from the Coople Web Platform and Coople Hire App.
Creating a job using a Template from the Coople Web Platform
Follow these steps to create a job using a template. If you have recently published a job, you can also follow these instructions to find it and reuse it:
- Click on the button Create Job at the top of the main screen
- Start writing the Job name. Notice a dropdown menu with Recently created jobs and Templates
3. Select the job you want to use again
4. Edit any information you need to change
5. Specify the shift dates and start and end times
6. Add a Purchase Order number to make your accounting easier in the future
7. Invite Specific groups or Specific workers
8. Select if you want to Make the job private or Autohire favourites and specific workers
9. Publish the job
If you have made many edits to this template, you may want to save it as by tapping on the arrow next to the Publish button. Then Publish and save template.
Creating a job using a Template from the Coople Hire App
All Job templates and recently created jobs that are on the desktop version of Coople are also available in Coople Hire. To access them and use them to create a new job, just tap the plus icon on the Home screen. Here you will see Templates, Drafts, Recently created jobs.
Select the template or other job type that you want to use from this list, then follow the next steps:
- Edit shift date, start and end time, break duration and number of workers. Tap Create shift to continue
- Add new Shifts tapping the plus icon. Tap Continue after you create all the shifts you need for this job
- Review and edit any details
- Tap Publish Job to make the job visible to Cooplers
- Review all the information and tap on Publish shifts
Creating a job using a template from Coople Hire is something you can do from an Android and iOS device.
Get Coople Hire
Create jobs, review applicants and hire staff on the go with Coople Hire.
What happens after you publish the job?
Cooplers will be able to see your job on their Coople App and apply for one or multiple shifts.
We will send you an email and in-app notification when you have enough applicants. If you don’t make a hire soon, you will get daily reminders to make sure you get the best workers.