If you post similar jobs over a period of time, we recommend you save them as templates to create jobs faster in the future. All jobs that you publish are saved automatically as Recently created, and you can also use them again when you create a new job.
Templates and recently created jobs are available from the Coople Web Platform and Coople for Business App.
Creating a job using a Template from the Coople Web Platform
Follow these steps to create a job using a template. If you have recently published a job, you can also follow these instructions to find it and reuse it:
Click on the button Create Job at the top of the main screen
Start writing the Job name. Notice a dropdown menu with Recently created jobs and Templates
3. Select the job you want to use again
4. Edit any information you need to change
5. Specify the shift dates and start and end times
6. Add a Purchase Order number to make your accounting easier in the future
7. Invite Specific groups or Specific workers
8. Select if you want to Make the job private or Autohire favourites and specific workers
9. Publish the job
If you have made many edits to this template, you may want to save it as by tapping on the arrow next to the Publish button. Then Publish and save template.
What happens after you publish the job?
Cooplers will be able to see your job on their Coople Job App and apply for one or multiple shifts.
We will send you an email and in-app notification when you have enough applicants. If you don’t make a hire soon, you will get daily reminders to make sure you get the best workers.