Every time you create a job, you can send it to specific groups of workers. You can also send the job only to the groups you want. This is useful when you know who you want to work with and want to avoid getting applications from other workers.
These are the groups of workers you can send your job to:
- Previously hired
- Your favourites
- Referred by me
- Internal employees
- Your groups of workers (you will see the names you have given to these groups)
Sending a job to groups of workers from the Coople Web Platform
- Click on the button Create job at the top of the main screen
2. Complete all the information
3. Go to the section Invite applicants at the end of the job creation screen
4. Click on Invite specific groups, then select the group you want to send the job to from the dropdown menu
5. Select Private job to send this job only to the group or groups you have selected. If you also want Cooplers to apply, then leave this box blank
6. Publish your job
Sending a job to groups of workers from the Coople Hire App
- Select Create new job
- Complete the information
- When you arrive at the final job creation screen, tap on Who will see this job?
- Select the group or groups you want to send your job to
- Select Private job to send this job only to the group or groups you have selected. If you also want Cooplers to apply, then leave this unselected.
- Tap Continue
- Publish your job
Get Coople Hire
Create jobs, review applicants and hire staff on the go with Coople Hire.
What happens after I send a job to specific groups of workers?
We will notify the workers in the groups via an app notification and an email. They will also see the job in the Coople App when they do a search.