If you’ve searched for the Coople App on your Google Play Store or Apple App Store and it’s not appearing, here are a few common things to try:
- Are you based in Switzerland or in the UK?
Coople operates in Switzerland and in the UK. This means that the companies registered with us are based in these two countries, creating flexible jobs for Cooplers like yourself.
If at the moment you’re not based in Switzerland on in the UK, you will not be able to see or download the Coople App in your Google Play Store or Apple App Store we don't have any jobs outside these two countries.
2. Is your billing address set in Switzerland or in the UK?
If you are based in Switzerland or the UK and cannot see the app on your Google Play Store or Apple App Store, you might need to change your country and billing address.
This happens because online marketplaces like the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store need to verify your residence and billing address before you can use their services. This is the case even when the apps you want to use are free, like the Coople App.
To learn how you can change your country or region, please take a look at these guides:
Here are a few things you need to know before you change your billing address:
- If you have credit, you will not be able to use it in your new country or region.
- When you change countries, your subscriptions may no longer work. This means that you might lose access to some books, films, TV shows and apps.
- When you change countries, you’ll need to provide a payment method.
- The payment method must have a billing address from the new country.
- You can only change your Google Play country once a year.
If you’re still having trouble finding the Coople App, chat to us in the Messenger and we’ll be happy to help.