Surprise hiring managers with a great ‘About me’ section. We recommend you use this section to shows your unique skills, experience and career goals.
Tips to help:
- Use power words like ‘Accomplished’, ‘Energetic’, ‘Hardworking’ or ‘Responsible’
- Include a mix of hard and soft skills. For example, if you are a great team player and always turn up on time, say it!
- Include impressive figures, like the years of experience you have or the number of customers you’ve catered to at an event
- Talk about your goals and ambitions. Companies love hiring people with growth potential
- Make sure there are no grammatical or spelling errors
- Make it short and compelling
“I have 6 years of experience as a bartender. I’ve worked at events catering to more than 6,000 attendees. Personally, I am a hardworking, reliable person who enjoys working as part of a team. I strive to deliver our work on time and with the best quality. My professional goal is to become a manager and pass on the customer service and operational skills I have learned so far in my career.
Write the ‘About Me’ section
- Open the Coople Job App
- Tap on Profile
- Tap on About me. This will open your Personal information space.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Tap on About me and start writing