Coople has flexible jobs across more than 140 roles in retail, hospitality, warehouse, events and logistics. Once we have approved your right to work, job roles and experience level, you’ll be able to apply for any job that matches your profile.
- Open the Coople Job App
- Tap on Search
- Review the jobs we show you or use filters
- Tap on the job that interests you most
- Review all details: shift dates and time, pay, job description, dress code, location and other information
- Dismiss job if you’re no longer interested or
- Select shifts. You can apply for as many or as few shifts as you want
- Tap Apply
- Review the information again and accept the conditions described
- Tap Confirm
Make sure you understand all the details about the job before you apply:
- Can you attend all shifts?
- Will you be able to commute?
- Do you have the clothes the customer needs?
If you have doubts, look for other jobs. There are plenty of opportunities on the platform.
What happens after I apply for a job?
You can review your job application from My jobs.
If the company hires you, we’ll send you an email and mobile notification to share the good news! You’ll also see the job move from the Applications tab into the Hired tab.
You’ll also receive an email from us before your first shift starts. Please review all the job details to make sure you turn up on time and with the right uniform.
What happens if I need to cancel a shift?
Please give us as much notice as possible before you cancel a shift. We need to find another Coopler with similar skills and experience to cover your absence. If you don’t give us more than 24-hour notice, we will add strikes to your account. Make sure you understand our cancellation policy first to avoid getting penalised.
If you need to cancel:
- Open the job
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Tap “I can’t attend”
- Select the shifts you can’t attend
- Tap “Proceed”