It’s important you send your hours to Coople so that we can pay you for your worked time. Each company decides how you can send your hours. Before you start your shift, it’s essential you ask your supervisor how you can submit your worked hours through the Coople Job App.
First things first, there are three different ways you can send us your hours:
- Manually, after your shift: this is the most popular method, and it’s likely you’ll have to submit your worked hours manually via the Coople Job App. Once your supervisor approves them, we’ll make payment.
- Showing a QR code on your mobile phone: your supervisor will scan the QR code to register your check-in and check-out times. There’s nothing else you need to do. We’ll receive your hours automatically.
- Scanning a QR code with your mobile phone: your supervisor will have the QR code displayed on a digital device or on a sheet of paper. You need to scan it to register your check-in and check-out times. That’s all you need to do, we’ll receive your hours automatically.
Let’s look at your options in detail:
What happens if I didn’t submit my hours?
No worries, we understand that there might be times when you’re unable to submit your hours.
If we’ve not received your worked times six hours after the end of your shift, we’ll send them automatically to the company you worked with. Your supervisor will review them and make any adjustments if necessary. After they approve them, we’ll be able to send payment.
Note that after we send your hours for you, you won’t be able to make adjustments. If you need to add any extra time to your shift, make sure you report your hours within the six hours’ window we give you.
What happens if my worked hours are different from my planned hours?
You always have the option to change your Start time and End time when you submit your hours.
- If you’ve been late for work, adjust your Start time
- If you’ve worked extra hours, add them by changing your End time
Note that your supervisor will review your reported hours. If they don’t agree with the hours you submit, they’ll change them accordingly. You can always dispute this decision by getting in touch with us.
Go to your Coople Job App. Tap on Profile > Settings > Help Centre