Every time you publish a job, you can save it as a template and use it at a later date. The jobs you publish are also saved as Recently created jobs and you can use them any time in the future.
Templates and recently created jobs are available from the Coople Web Platform and the Coople for Business App.
Create a job using a Template from the Coople Web Platform
Follow these steps to create a job using a template. If you have recently published a job, you can also follow these instructions to find it and reuse it:
Click on the button Create job at the top of the main screen
Start writing the Job name. Notice a dropdown menu with Recently created jobs and Templates
3. Select the job you want to use again
4. Edit any information you need to change
5. Specify the shift dates and start and end times
6. Add a Purchase Order number to make your accounting easier in the future
7. Invite Specific groups or Specific workers
8. Select if you want to Make the job private or Autohire favourites and specific workers
9. Publish the job
If you have made many edits to this template, you may want to save it by tapping on the arrow next to the Publish button. Then Publish and save template.
What happens after you publish the job?
Cooplers will be able to see your job on their Coople App and apply for one or multiple shifts.
We will send you an email and in-app notification when you have enough applicants. If you