Over the past few weeks, we have seen slightly lower demand for staff in the hospitality sector due to the renewed tightening of COVID-19 measures. Nevertheless, companies continue to rely on flexible staff, especially in sectors such as logistics and customer service.
These job profiles are currently in demand:
- Forklift driver (SUVA forklift licence)
- Lorry driver (over 3.5T)
- Driver (up to 3.5T)
- Sales assistant / retail trade
- Office work - Customer Service
Here are some tips to help you increase your chances of getting hired:
- Can you see yourself working in one of the above mentioned areas? Then make sure to add the relevant job profiles now. The more job profiles you add to your profile, the more job requests you will receive.
Add missing job profiles
- Apply for as many jobs as possible, even if they are slightly outside your comfort zone. Be open for new opportunities and do not let rejection discourage you.
- Does your Coople profile represent you well? Your CV should show your most important work experiences and a good profile picture is important. Make sure that you are ready to start when the job requests come in.
- If you are looking for work, it is important that you log into the Coople App regularly to search for jobs proactively. By logging in, you signal your interest in our jobs and we will send you more requests. If you stop logging in, we assume that you are not looking for work, so we stop sending you requests to avoid spam.
Good luck with your job search!