Are you enrolled at your regional employment agency, also known as "Regionales Arbeitsvermittlungszentrum (RAV)", and are receiving unemployment benefits?

If your answer is yes, it's important to state this in your Coople-account.

In addition to your payslip, we will also send you a certificate of interim earnings, which you need to forward to the unemployment insurance fund.

Therefore, please adjust your settings in the Coople-app under the right to work category.

This is how you can declare you're receiving unemployment benefits in the Coople-app:

#1: Click on the profile icon in the lower right corner in order to get to your Coopler profile. Now click on the menu on the upper right corner (the three lines).

#2: Select the category Right to work.

#3: Then tick the box “I am currently receiving unemployment benefit".

#4: Finish by clicking on Save.

That's it! Your information is now saved in our data system and will be automatically considered on the next payroll.

Don't forget: As soon as you stop receiving unemployment benefits, you should return to these settings and untick this box and click on save again.

Did this answer your question?