The right to work assessment is a process where we check that you can work legally with us.
Coople is your legal employer. We are required by the UK government to check your right to work with us before we can hire you. The good news is that you only need to do this once. After we approve your right to work, you’ll be able to work across more than 140 roles, receive payment and get employment benefits like holiday pay and pension.
Add your right to work details
The first thing you need to do is add your right to work details to your profile:
- Open the Coople Job App
- Tap on your Profile
- Tap on Documents
- Add the details and documents to prove your right to work. Please make sure that you:
- Upload a copy of the front and the back of any document
- Make sure that the text is clear and easy to read, not blurred
- Check that the entire document is visible, we can’t accept cut off images
2. Next, start the right to work process:
- Go to your Dashboard
- Tap on the right to work message
- Start your application. Make sure you have the documents you uploaded at hand.
All of our assessments are online. We’ll ask you to answer a couple of questions to get to know you better. You’ll also have to show us your right to work documents on screen.
Tips to do your right to work
- Be professional. Treat this like an interview. Dress professionally, make sure you stand in front of a neutral background and briefly prepare the answers to our questions. A member of our team will review your videos, do your best!
- Have a good internet connection. We do the right to work process online. A good internet connection will help you focus on your answers, and not internet issues!
- Use a good camera, light and microphone. We need to see and hear you clearly on camera. We recommend you stand in front of natural light or make sure your room is well lit.
- Follow our instructions. We will guide you throughout the process. Listen carefully and follow every instruction.
What happens next?
After you complete your online right to work assessment, a member of our team will:
- View your video to get to know you a bit better.
- Verify that the details you show are the same details that you’ve uploaded to your profile
- Confirm your identity by looking at your video and the documents you've added to your profile
If all is well, you’ll receive an email confirming that you have the right to work with us. It usually takes us less than 48 hours.
Once you have the right to work, you’ll be able to apply for jobs and get hired.
We recommend you complete your profile before you start sending applications.
Companies will review important details like your CV, professional photograph and job profiles.
If your details are unclear, a member of our team will contact you so that you can add them again.