You can always edit the details of your job after you published it from the Coople Web Platform and the Coople Hire App.
Editing a job from the Coople Web Platform:
- Tap on Jobs > Active jobs, then open the job you want to edit
3. Tap on Edit job
4. Edit the shift date, the start and end time and the number of workers you need for the shift
5. Tap on Publish changes
We recommend you do edits at once, so to avoid sending too many notifications to workers.
Editing a job from the Coople Hire App:
- Go to the job list (💼 icon) and select the job you want to edit
- Tap on the three dots menu at the top right corner
- Then tap on Edit shifts
- Edit the shift date, the start and end time and the number of workers you need for the shift
- Tap on Publish changes
Get Coople Hire
Create jobs, review applicants and hire staff on the go with Coople Hire.
What happens after I edit a job?
We will send a message to all Cooplers you hired to inform them of the changes you made to the job. They can accept these changes or decline them if they cannot make it.
All Cooplers who decline the job will be immediately removed from the list of workers. Don’t worry, you don’t need to do anything at this point.
If the new times or dates overlap with jobs that the Cooplers are already hired for, we will also automatically remove them from the list of workers after you make the changes.